Join the next big thing in the decentralized NFT marketplace for legal documents.
The wait is finally over! Our iDispute (IDP) Token Private Sale starts on July 15, 2022, at 11 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time). With this opportunity, you can easily get your hands on our IDP tokens and join the next big thing in the decentralized NFT marketplace.
WHAT IS iDispute?
The concept of iDispute is a decentralized NFT marketplace for legal documents. The platform allows users to buy, sell, trade, and notarize legal documents using blockchain technology and don’t worry about security and/or document authenticity. iDispute is the first of its kind and provides a much-needed solution to the current problems with the centralized NFT marketplace.
WHAT IS IDP TOKEN?
The IDP token will be used to access the iDispute marketplace and will be required to buy, sell, or dispute legal documents. Our team is excited to offer this token to the public and believes that it will change the way people interact with legal documents forever.
THE BENEFITS OF USING IDP TOKEN
The iDispute platform is designed to help users manage and dispute legal documents in a decentralized manner. This offers several benefits over traditional methods, including:
- Reduced Costs: With iDispute, there is no need to pay expensive legal fees. Disputes can be resolved quickly and cheaply using the platform’s built-in dispute resolution mechanisms.
- Increased Transparency: The platform’s decentralized nature ensures that all disputes are handled in a fair and transparent manner. This increases public trust in the system and encourages more people to use it.
- Faster resolution: Traditional methods of resolving disputes can take months or even years. With iDispute, disputes can be resolved in a matter of days or weeks.
THE IDP TOKEN PRIVATE SALE
We are pleased to announce that the private sale period for IDP is quickly approaching. This is a great opportunity for long-term investors to join our ecosystem. The team is offering a 50% token discount to early investors.
PRIVATE SALE CONDITIONS
- The private sale will be live on July 15, 2022, at 11 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time);
- Users can only send BTC (Bitcoin) to the private sale address;
- There are KYC requirements, you need to contact USPS@iDispute.org to be approved and receive a private sale address, sent BTC to other addresses will be lost;
- The hardcap is set to 370 BTC, and the private sale will end as soon as that limit is reached;
- The minimum and maximum investment amounts are 0.05 BTC and 2.5 BTC, respectively. If your transferred amount falls outside that range, you’ll lose your funds;
- IDP’s private sale price is $0.01 while the base price at the public sale will be $0.02;
- The portion of the tokens that remain unsold until the end of the private sale will be reallocated to the public sale and/or airdrop;
- DO NOT send funds via an exchange or wallet that doesn’t support Bitcoin assets because you’ll receive no IDP tokens and you’ll lose your funds.
IMPORTANT!!! The private sale IDP tokens will be locked for 24 months. After that period, 5% of the tokens will be released each month. The released tokens will be transferred to the investors’ addresses on the first day of each month.
Follow our social media channels and visit our website to stay up-to-date on all the latest developments:
➡️ How to buy BTC on Binance: https://www.binance.com/en/how-to-buy/bitcoin
➡️ How to buy BTC on Coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/how-to-buy/bitcoin
➡️ Buy BTC and earn a reward up to $50 in BTC: https://www.okcoin.com/join/600122501
This article contains affiliate links to products and/or services. iDispute may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE OR SERVE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR ANY LEGAL, FINANCIAL, TAX, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, CONSULTATION, OR SERVICE. ANY FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS OR RETURNS SHOWN IN THE VIDEO AND/OR ARTICLE ARE ESTIMATED PREDICTIONS OF PERFORMANCE ONLY, ARE HYPOTHETICAL, ARE NOT BASED ON ACTUAL INVESTMENT RESULTS, AND ARE NOT GUARANTEES OF FUTURE RESULTS. PLEASE CAREFULLY CONDUCT YOUR OWN RESEARCH TO UNDERSTAND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU ARE INVESTING IN AND MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION BASED ON YOUR LEVEL OF RISK TOLERANCE. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH A PROFESSIONAL IN THE RESPECTIVE LEGAL, TAX, ACCOUNTING, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL AREAS BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISIONS OR ENTERING INTO ANY CONTRACTS PERTAINING TO THE PROPERTY OR PROPERTIES DESCRIBED HEREIN.